Tuesday, April 5, 2011

News on J. Edgar

Today a image was released of Leonardo DiCaprio on set as one of the most legendary of American intelligence officials, J. Edgar Hoover. The film, directed by Clint Eastwood, will be set during the 1919-1920 Palmer Raids and moving forward in his career, while also examining Hoover's private life as a closet homosexual. I myself think that DiCaprio's likeness in makeup to Hoover is astonishing, but I am wondering, can DiCaprio bring it to the screen, playing the man who ran the FBI for close to five decades? We can only hope so. There has been no release date announced yet for the movie, so I am not going to form any further opinions, but I think that this will be an excellent movie. What are your thoughts readers? Let them be voiced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment