Saturday, January 15, 2011

Elseworlds: JLA: Another Nail

Since I blogged about the JLA: The Nail yesterday, I figured it would be fitting to blog about the sequel, Another Nail today. There isn't much to tell with this one as apposed to the first one, except that the basic premise of it is that Kal-El, after having been found by the League near the end of The Nail, is adjusting into his role as Superman, but in this world, there is no Clark Kent, so he is Superman, all the time. To top it all off, there is the impending threat of the Limbo Cell, a massive thing that feeds on energy, matter and eventually subspace, which is causing massive ripples across multiples DC realities. Now I'm not going to say more as to not spoil the ending, or even the overall book, but this is in my opinion an excellent sequel. To all those out there who are following this blog or not following it, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment