Monday, February 7, 2011

Episode Review: The Cape Episode 6: Goggles and Hicks

Tonight's episode of The Cape, pitted Vince Faraday against what I have seen as the strangest team ever. Two brothers, Goggles and Hicks, who are professional hit-men. The best way I can describe these guys is out of costume versions of DC comics super-villains the Calculator and Deadshot. Now the Calculator, for all you non-comic book readers out there, is a man of information, who hires himself out to the super-villain community, while Deadshot is simply a very good mercenary. These two odd ducks have been hired by Peter Fleming to find and kill the Cape. Meanwhile, Vince is trying to simply take a day off from fighting crime. In the end, the brothers are stopped, and evil triumphs over good once more. I give this episode 4.5/5 stars, but only because at times the dialogue seemed a bit... I'm not sure how to put it exactly, but I will use the word choppy for now. Well that's my take on this episode, for those of you who watch the show as well, make your comments at your whim but please, keep them clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment