Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Four Months...Dear Lord.

I officially have become the laziest guy ever. Four months, four months since my last posting. My only excuse, college just got really crazy busy. So I am going to make this a general post about, well all sorts of things.

Comic Book Updates 

So where to start. I guess I can't really take all the stuff that has happened, and condense it into one post. A series of posts maybe. One thing I can talk about, is the digital comic that popular podcast group Decoder Ring Theatre has been putting out via Comixology, published by MonkeyBrain Comics. 'Mask of the Red Panda' is a terrific series (albeit a short one) but it really exposes people to the Red Panda universe who have never listened to episodes of the show before. Hopefully, it will actually get people interested. The story is written by Decoder Ring founder and chief bottle washer Gregg Taylor, with art by the incredibly talented Dean Kotz. Here's a look at a one of the covers, and if that strikes your fancy, head over to Comixology and search 'Mask of the Red Panda.



Movies 

Oh wow, now this is a huge one. Ok, I'm just gonna break it down. There are so many amazing and incredible films coming out for the summer. So for those who actually do not know when, Iron Man 3 comes out May 3rd, Man of Steel comes out June 14th, and Star Trek Into Darkness comes out May 17th. Oh and for a piece of new movie news, the first piece of movie concept art for Captain America: The Winter Soldier (hits theatre's April 4, 2014). This piece of art alone, looks fantastic, cause you have Bucky rocking the bionic arm and the long-haired look, and I mean that aside, I have always been a huge fan of Captain America, so this movie is one' that I'm looking forward to so so much.


Ok so, the post is a short one, but I covered two things today. That aside, I'm back in the saddle, and with the films coming out, there will be much to write about. So keep reading loyal followers, keep enjoying life and keep being awesome people. Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment